Questions to ask your partner in a relationship


 Questions to ask in relationship 


1) do I make you happy or are you just accepting me the way I am


2) am I ever a plan of your life or am I just a passenger


3) would losing me hurt you


4) if you need help do you count me as someone you can turn to


5) what’s that one thing you’d change about our relationship


6) what makes you feel insecure


7) what’s one of your fav memory of us


8) what are things I do that makes you angry


9) do u love me as much as you did when we first dated


10) if you could change anything about our relationship what would that be


11) what can I do to become a better part?


12) what do u like beat about me


13) what would u consider your biggest mistake you’ve made in this relationship


14) what are 3 things I do that can make you feel appreciate


15) what are things I can do to make you feel appreciated


16) what’s one thing I do that gives you butterflies


17) when did you fall In love with me


18)what’s something you want me to ask more about


19) what’s the deepest dream for us as a couple


20) what makes me different from all the girls you’ve dated


21) what are the red flags you noticed about me from the past


22) what’s something you’ve always wanted to tell me but you haven’t


23) what’s the best was to support you when you upset or stressed out


24). How can I show you I love you


25) do you feel you can tell me anything


26) mention one thing we did in the part you really miss


27)what assumptions did you make about me that turned out wrong


28) what was the first thing you noticed about me 


29)what’s the most romantic thing that has happened in our relationship that you’ll never forget


  1. would u let anyone ever hurt me

Post a Comment

0 Comments